We all love our pets and want to do the best thing for them, right?
My suggestion is that before you get your dogs' vaccinations, get a titer test done to check her levels of immune defenses .
At your next vet appointment, talk with your veterinarian about a titer test.
Check out the links below for more information about vaccines and titers:
- Dr. Schultz on Designing Effective Vaccine Schedules
- Jean Dodds: Adverse Vaccine Reactions
- Canine Immune System and Vaccinations
- Graphs of Vaccine Effectivness
- Holistic Vaccination
- Vaccination Facts
- Catherine O'Driscoll - Vaccination Issues
- New Vaccination Protocols
- Are Vaccinations Safe?
- Annual Vaccinations
- Vaccinations: Needed or Not?
- Hazards of Routine Vaccination
- Neurological Complications of Vaccines
- Puppy Shots
- The Vaccine Controversy
- The Truth about Vaccines
- Dr. Pitcairn on Vaccinations
- Vaccines and Genetic Changes
- Titers: What do They Tell Us?
- Extensive Vaccination Links
- Leptospirosis Vaccine
- Canine Vaccination News
- Harward Foundation Study on Vaccines
- The Risks of Live Vaccines
- The Science of Vaccine Damage
- Vaccination and Immunization
- Fibrosarcomas At Injection Sites
- Vaccinations: Helpful or Harmful?
- Dr. Falconer on Vaccine Efficacy
- Vaccine Safety
- The Fallacy Of Titre Tests
- Vaccines and Immune Suppression
- A Summary on Vaccines