EzyDog Neo Collar

EzyDog Neo Collar

We went to the beach today! Well, at least Tracksie and I did.
My friend invited us, so we went with her and had some fun!
It was a nice day, I brought Tracksie's seatbelt, Doggles, wetsuit, lifejacket and of course, her EZYDOG COLLAR, because she loves to swim.


The interior of the Ezydog collar is made of Soft, neoprene material. It also has nylon webbing for strength. It is completely waterproof, quick drying, and very easy to clean--perfect for a Northwest doggy, or any dog that lives near water!
I first saw this collar at the Downtown Dog Lounge, but you can order it online at www.ezydog.com. My first reaction was how tough looking and durable it was! It is also comfortable and stylish. Hook and loop adjustments make sizing a breeze and the quick release buckle offers strength with ezy-on and ezy-off convenience.
It has a reflective strip...perfect for late night walks. Comfort, looks and quality is #1 in this collar...I highly recommend it :D